Thursday, October 11, 2007

A place for my work

I have created this blog esspecially for my photographic work. Probably because at the moment, I cannot afford a real website. I've decided that not only will I use this blog as a place to show work, but I will also write about my work and things that inspire me such as other artists as well as musicians, dancers and writers. I think its important to remember that photography is an art form, and there is so much that can fit inside the definition of "art." As my high school art teacher used to say, "Art is whatever the artist says it is."

I can only hope that my readers and viewers will be inspired when they view this blog. Thanks for looking!

~Sarah

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I look forward in seeing your work, Sarah. Keep it up! :-)

Unknown said...

250? Ur uber old haha. I really like ur blog, it's nice I am excited to see more!
~Becca