Sunday, January 10, 2010

News for a New Year

Well, another year has come and gone and a new one just beginning. Last year was filled with families joining together and big changes. I also did some shooting for my church as they moved into a new building, of the recent snow and on my Disneyland trip, you can see some of those shots at the end of this post.
I am currently booking weddings, family sessions, headshots and Senior portraits for the next year. I am excited to report that so far, I have 1 wedding booked and 2 maybes, but then again, the year is just beginning so who knows how many more will come. I hope to complete the project that I started last year which I hope to use as a marketing tool, so I am still looking for models. I am hoping to trade modeling time for photos, so please let me know if you are interested. Some of the things in the works are new business cards, post cards & flyers, an
online portfolio and possibly a Facebook page. I will be posting more about those when the time comes. This year, I would like to start a photo of the month or week post to showcase new work and expand my family sessions to include maternity and children as well as couples. I will also be listing my new pricing for this year today. I have new additions to the products I'm offering, so please take a look at that as well.
Thanks so much for looking! Have a great day!
~Sarah






No comments: