Thursday, December 30, 2010

Changes for the New Year!

I can not believe that it is almost 2011!! Where did the time go?? In looking back over the past year I have come to realize that I did a lot! 6 weddings, 4 family portraits, 2 couples for anniversary and engagement photos, 1 head-shot shoot as well as some product and commercial photography. I also got my business cards, participated in the Alfred Angelo Girl's Night Out Bridal Event and made some contacts, made a Facebook page with 50 followers and have updated this site to be more user friendly and informative.

In the year to come, I already have 3 weddings booked as well as a family session and I hope that there will be more to come! The best way is to start out slow sometimes. Within the next few weeks I will be uploading some galleries of my recent work as well as some changes in my pricing and specials for the months ahead!

Stay tuned!!

~Sarah

No comments: