Saturday, October 29, 2011

Favorite Photo of the Week: #1

Lately I've been thinking about starting a weekly post every Saturday night. It will showcase my favorite photograph that I took during that week. We will see how it goes!

This is my favorite shot this week. It is an out-take from the photoshoot on Monday but I couldn't stop thinking about it during the week. I love the spontaneity of it and yet how certain points parallel each other. For example, the lines of their shoulders, arms, her stripped stockings/his leg, the blanket and the suitcase. I also love that you can't see their faces and the coloring which, if you saw the sneak peak a few days ago you might realize it will be black and white, will be lost in the final images.

Anywho, I hope you find it as intriguing and beautiful as I do.

XO ~ Sarah

No comments: