Saturday, November 26, 2011

Favorite Photo of the Week: #5

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving and are enjoying the holidays! For Thanksgiving, my husband and I went to his grandmother's house, which surprisingly I've never been to! I had a wonderful time and had the grand tour of the house and property. It was really nice to see my husband spend time with his brothers and hear them all reminisce about all the adventures they had there growing up. And of course I jumped at the opportunity to photograph them all together and was super excited to do so at a memorable spot from their childhood with them all grown up.
Lately, I've been drawn to non-traditional portraits! I love the idea of a beautiful photograph, a moment caught in time, with the subjects being captured in a way that you know who it is, but it's not your normal "look over here and smile" shots. Here is one of my favorites of the guys, even though they are walking away. Enjoy, xo Sarah

No comments: